Saturday 4 June 2016

SparkMIT Mind Map

As part of my inquiry I wanted to create a Samoan Language resource that would help my target students progress at a normal rate towards the National Standard in reading.  I havebeen thinking about my innovation and am trying to find a starting point, but I can't.  So I have brainstormed a quick pro's and con's mindmap for two things I have in mind.



I really want to create a Google Site but I'm not sure about the formatting and time needed to create it.  Although I do want to use the 'voice-over' approach that I tested on my class site earlier this year. It would be nice to have a welcome on each page that automatically plays.  That is something I can't do that on a blog. I would really like it to be fun and entertaining with a slight hint of gamification but I have no idea about how to do that.  I suspect there would a lot of coding involved??  Eeeek!

At the moment I am leaning towards a google site. . . watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment